This course is aimed to support learners in operation IT roles seeking to progress their knowledge, skills and experience by attaining an ISO-accredited certification. SSCP provides confirmation of a practitioner’s ability to implement, monitor and administer IT infrastructure in accordance with cybersecurity policies and procedures that ensure data confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Qualification: Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Entry requirements: A minimum of 1 years’ experience in one of the domains within the course (see unit overview section below) a cyber security degree or successful attainment of the Certified in Cyber qualification.
- Awarding body: (ISC)2
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
- Location: Online through the Virtual Learning Space of Microsoft Teams Education
Duration & Delivery Model
- Online: One online delivery day of six-and-a-half hours, over eight weeks (eight full days of online delivery in total)
Units / Modules
- Security operations and administration
- Access controls
- Risk identification, monitoring and analysis
- Incident response and recovery
- Network and communications security
- Systems and application security
Online summative assessed examination at a Pearson Vue centre (organised by the learner on completion of course attendance).
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Training for?
- Network Security Engineers
- IT / Systems / Network Administrators
- Security Analysts
- System Engineers
- Security Consultants
- Security Administrators
- Systems / Network Analysts
- Database Administrators
What can I do next?
MEP offer the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) however, this is most commonly a next step from the SSCP or for those candidates with extensive operations experience in cybersecurity (5+ years’ experience).
Why Choose MEP?
- All tutor led lessons and assessments (no self-directed learning, support at every juncture)
- Taught by subject specialists
- Most of the assessment/evidence will take place during the live sessions, with some small written tasks as ‘homework’
- We will make the most of the live sessions and ensure that learners are given ample time to get everything done for the programme inside the hours allocated (limiting the need to work outside of the sessions)
- Easy to access and supportive online teaching and learning through Microsoft Teams Education VLE
- Learners will be provided with a temporary Microsoft Teams Education account for the duration of the programme (with access to Teams, Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc)
- Exam voucher included in the price
- Auto membership to ISC2 (with access to resources and learning materials)
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.