This programme introduces learners to the essential knowledge and skill competencies of a tactical commander, supporting skill development for those who may be in a position of responsibility during crisis management. The training is designed to introduce new topics followed up with mini exercises to embed learning. This programme is applicable to multiple industries and should be considered as an endorsed programme to support with how people react in times of high pressure with regards to the decision-making process.
- Course name: Tactical Commander Training
- Qualification: SFJ Custom Certification
- Entry requirements: Learners must be 18 years or older
- Awarding body: SFJ Awards
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: MEP delivers training at NMITE University, Hereford Campus, Black Friars Street, however, we can facilitate training at varying locations to suit the needs of our clients.
Duration & Delivery Model
Face to face: two days of delivery.
What you will Learn
- Interpret information to develop awareness and assess risk in dynamic situations
- Identify objectives and priorities to resolve dynamic situations
- Evaluate options and respond to dynamic situations, write a tactical strategy
- Demonstrate standard and informal techniques for communicating information
- Develop teamwork and leadership skills to collaborate in response to dynamic situations
Units / Modules
- Tactical Commander
Workbook completion and practical scenario participation and performance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Training for?
Individuals achieving this qualification can then progress onto the SFJ Strategic Commander Training.
What can I do next?
Individuals achieving this qualification can then progress onto the Pearson Level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership.
Why Choose MEP?
- All tutor led lessons and assessments
- Taught by subject specialists
- We will make the most of the live sessions and ensure that learners are given ample time to get everything done for the programme inside the hours allocated
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.