The certificate is run as a training vehicle for teaching core business concepts and areas to people with practical experience without extensive academic background. Our students are mainly full time employed with extensive practical experience and the course is designed to be studied at the student’s own pace. The certificate is fully recognised and can be studied as a standalone qualification, accredited by Pearson. However, most of our students continue with their MBA journey at one of our partnering universities upon successful completion of the certificate. This programme is suited to those who are looking to change their career pathway, progress within the corporate ladder or set up their own business to name a few examples. The programme is delivered with common sense and subject matter relevance, and is assessed using essays and presentations (we do not have any exam-based assessments).
- Qualification: Level 7 Certificate in Strategic Management & Leadership
- Entry requirements: Minimum 19 years old. No previous qualifications necessary, however, practical experience is advantageous
- Awarding body: Pearson
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Online through the Virtual Learning Space of Microsoft Teams Education
Duration & Delivery Model
We offer a distance learning approach and students can proceed at their own pace. Maximum duration is 4 months (for a course that is designed to be completed in 2 months).
Email email@example.com for more information.
Our individual applicant model works as follows:
- You have access to a personal tutor, who provides individualised feedback and helps you to finish each module successfully
- Full access to our online learning platforms and candidate can proceed with their studies at their own pace
- Course material is provided in the form of very detailed slide decks, recorded seminar sessions and bi-monthly live online sessions. Additional self-study and learning is actively encouraged
- Maximum duration: 4 Months
- Minimum duration: None
What you will Learn
- Top tips and tricks for improving current leadership and management skills
- How to apply business concept and theory in a practical environment
- How to think critically and challenge current practices
Units / Modules
- Strategic Management & Leadership
Assessment is conducted through a variety of written coursework and two presentations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Training for?
This qualification is open to anyone over the age of 19, no prior qualifications are necessary, just a willingness to study at the level of a Masters Qualification.
What can I do next?
- Progress with your MBA at one of our partnering universities or a university of your choice
- Find your new role in the corporate environment or move up the corporate ladder
- Set up your own business
Why Choose MEP?
- Full access to tutors, always knowing whether you are on the right track with regards to your assignments right from day one
- Delivered and assessed by subject specialists
- Very practical approach – no isolated theory-learning required
- No previous academic knowledge is required – should you have some, this is for your benefit, however, it is not required
- The assessments are in essay-format and two short presentations. No exams
- Full access to our learning material, including tutor access, 1-1 support throughout and recorded sessions. Bi-monthly live seminar sessions with the option to request 1-1 meetings as and when required
- Online sessions delivered on Microsoft teams and / or Zoom
- Assignments and assessment material uploaded and marked on Teams Education, easing the process and logistics for both learner and tutor
- You will be provided with a temporary Microsoft Teams Education account for the duration of your programme
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.