This qualification will introduce learners to moving and handling activities required for those starting work, returning to work or who need specific training in manual handling, as well as being a suitable qualification for refresher training. The objective of the qualification is to prepare learners for employment or to support a role in the workplace. Learners gaining this qualification will understand that moving and handling must be carried out correctly and will recognise its importance in ensuring a safer working environment.
- Course name: Highfield Level 2 Award Safe Moving and Handling (RQF)
- Qualification: Highfield Level 2 Award Safe Moving and Handling (RQF)
- Entry requirements: There are no prerequisites for this qualification, however it is recommended that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy or equivalent. This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 14+.
- Awarding body: Highfield
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
- Location: MEP delivers training at NMITE University, Hereford Campus, Black Friars Street, however, we can facilitate training at varying locations to suit the needs of our clients.
Duration & Delivery Model
Face to face: one day (10 hours).
What you will Learn
- Understand the reasons for safe manual handling
- Understand how manual handling risk assessments contribute to improving health and safety
- Understand the principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Be able to apply safe manual handling principles
Units / Modules
- Manual Handling Safety at Work
Part 1: Multiple-choice question (MCQ) examination
Part 2: Practical Assessment
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Training for?
Individuals and organisations looking to improve their understanding and knowledge of the subject matter. Individual and organisations looking for regulated qualifications in the subject matter.
What can I do next?
Individuals achieving this qualification can then progress onto the:
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely
Why Choose MEP?
- All tutor led lessons and assessments
- Taught by subject specialists
- We will make the most of the live sessions and ensure that learners are given ample time to get everything done for the programme inside the hours allocated
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.