The objective of this qualification is to support learners working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using a telephone is a part of their role. It is suitable for all industries where customer service is a requirement. The qualification covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customers’ expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
- Course name: Highfield Level 2 Award in Customer Service (RQF)
- Qualification: Highfield Level 2 Award in Customer Service (RQF)
- Entry requirements: To register for this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
- Be 14 years of age or above
- Have a basic level of English
- Awarding body: Highfield
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
- Location: MEP delivers training at NMITE University, Hereford Campus, Black Friars Street, however, we can facilitate training at varying locations to suit the needs of our clients.
Duration & Delivery Model
Face to face: one day (6 hours).
What you will Learn
- Understand the principles of customer service
- Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
- Know the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment
- Understand the principles of responding to customers’ problems or complaints
Units / Modules
- Principles of Customer Service
The qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice question examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Training for?
Individuals and organisations looking to improve their understanding and knowledge of the subject matter. Individual and organisations looking for regulated qualifications in the subject matter.
What can I do next?
You may wish to explore some of our other Compliance Training programmes.
Why Choose MEP?
- All tutor led lessons and assessments
- Taught by subject specialists
- We will make the most of the live sessions and ensure that learners are given ample time to get everything done for the programme inside the hours allocated
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.