This qualification is designed for those learners either currently working or those returning or starting work and wishing to gain a nationally recognised qualification in health and safety. The objective of the qualification is to prepare learners to progress into further / higher level training. The qualification provides learners with an understanding of the main responsibilities of employees and employers with regards to health and safety. It also provides an understanding of how the workplace can affect health and safety.
- Course name: Highfield Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
- Qualification: Highfield Level 1 Award in the Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF)
- Entry requirements: To register for this qualification, learners are required to meet the following entry requirements:
- Be 14 years of age or above
- Awarding body: Highfield
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: MEP delivers training at NMITE University, Hereford Campus, Black Friars Street, however, we can facilitate training at varying locations to suit the needs of our clients.
Duration & Delivery Model
Face to face: one afternoon or morning (4 hours).
What you will Learn
- Understand main responsibilities for health and safety in the workplace
- Understand how the workplace can affect health and safety
Units / Modules
- Principles of Health and Safety within the Workplace
The qualification is assessed through a multiple-choice question (MCQ) examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Training for?
Individuals and organisations looking to improve their understanding and knowledge of the subject matter. Individual and organisations looking for regulated qualifications in the subject matter.
What can I do next?
Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by undertaking Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace.
Why Choose MEP?
- All tutor led lessons and assessments
- Taught by subject specialists
- We will make the most of the live sessions and ensure that learners are given ample time to get everything done for the programme inside the hours allocated
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.