This aims to support learners who are seeking employment opportunity. We support with key themes such as:
- Understand the basic skills required to perform well in an interview
- Understand how to search for employment positions
- Understand how to apply for employment positions
- Understand basic tips and tricks to improve one’s performance when searching for employment
- Understand the language and terminology associated with employment searching
- Understand the comprehensive approach that makes a successful application, interview, and selection process
- Understand methods of self-reflection and personal skills auditing
- Course Name: MEP bespoke training programme
- Qualification: Personal Development / Skill Improvement (not accredited)
- Entry requirements: Basic spoken and written English
- Awarding body: None. MEP bespoke education and training provision
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com
- Location: Locations nationwide. At the request of the client
Duration & Delivery Model
5-week programme of 2 hours per week. 10 hours of lesson time in total to move through 10 units / themes of importance.
What you will Learn
- Be able to carry out a personal skills audit
- Be able to use processes for mapping skills, interests, and preferences to career options
- Be able to use search engines and online platforms for employment searching
- Be able to complete a useful and impactful CV
- Be able to complete application forms to an industry standard
- Be able to improve literacy and use of language when writing application forms
- Improve skills in personal performance in interview scenarios
- Be able to self-reflect on own performance, creating meaningful action points
Units / Modules
- Unit 1: Being self-aware is a powerful tool!
- Unit 2: Personal Presentation
- Unit 3: Building Essential Skills for Professional Success
- Unit 4: Personal Profiling / Job Matching
- Unit 5: The Importance of Identification in Finding Meaningful Employment
- Unit 6: Completing Application forms, and Building CVs
- Unit 7: Job Searching Skills Utilising Online Search Engine Accounts
- Unit 8: Interview Skills
- Unit 9: Work ethics and expectation management
- Unit 10: Travel Planning and Travel Awareness for Job Interviews.
Assessment will be gradual, informal, and supportive (to reflect the nature of the topic and cohorts). Assessment is used to ensure that learners are making meaningful progress as they study. Assessment will be achieved via small written tasks, questions and answers, demonstration, and small teams-based activities. No exams or extended essays.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I do next?
Minerva Elite Performance offer a repeated process of the delivery model, but with more challenging content and tasks to further develop our learners. Natural progression will be for learners to enter an accredited Employability programme with MEP.
Why Choose MEP?
- All tutor led lessons and assessments (no self-directed learning, support at every juncture)
- Taught by subject specialists
- We will make the most of the live sessions and ensure that learners are given ample time to get everything done for the programme inside the hours allocated (limiting the need to work outside of the sessions)
- No exams or extended essays. It is a practical course with assessment being user friendly, sensible, and purposeful
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.