This course is the most globally recognised certification in the cybersecurity market. CISSP validates a cybersecurity professionals’ deep technical and managerial knowledge and experience to effectively design, engineer and manage an organisations overall security posture.
- Qualification: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Entry requirements: A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the information security field, within two of the domains within the unit content section or, a degree within cybersecurity and one years’ experience within cybersecurity.
- Awarding body: (ISC)2
- Cost: Please contact us for pricing by filling out the form below. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Online through the Virtual Learning Space of Microsoft Teams Education
Duration & Delivery Model
- Online: One online delivery day of six-and-a-half hours, over eight weeks (eight full days of online delivery in total)
Units / Modules
- Security and risk management
- Asset security
- Security architecture and engineering
- Communication and network security
- Identity and access management
- Security assessment and testing
- Security operations
- Software development security
Online summative assessed examination at a Pearson Vue centre (organised by the learner on completion of course attendance)
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Training for?
For those in roles such as:
- Banking, financial services, insurances
- IT products
What can I do next?
This programme is one of the most widely recognised programmes in the cyber security industry. Direct progression is limited due to this. With CISSP attainment, one might consider teaching/training in the subject of Cyber Security? MEP offer the Award in Education and Training Level 3 as a supportive first step!
Why Choose MEP?
- All tutor led lessons and assessments (no self-directed learning, support at every juncture)
- Taught by subject specialists
- Most of the assessment/evidence will take place during the live sessions, with some small written tasks as ‘homework’
- We will make the most of the live sessions and ensure that learners are given ample time to get everything done for the programme inside the hours allocated (limiting the need to work outside of the sessions)
- Easy to access and supportive online teaching and learning through Microsoft Teams Education VLE
- Learners will be provided with a temporary Microsoft Teams Education account for the duration of the programme (with access to Teams, Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, etc)
- Exam voucher included in the price
- Auto membership to ISC2 (with access to resources and learning materials)
Please contact us below to discuss the next date(s) for this course. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
Register Your Interest
Get in touch today and a member of our team will reach out to book you onto this course or answer any questions you may have about this course.